Download Godzilla (2014) (HD)

Home Forums Feedback, website questions etc Download Godzilla (2014) (HD)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of themas ternemo themas ternemo 4 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

When the bombastic “Pompeii” came out a few months ago, I asked: “Is it wrong to root for the volcano?” Now, having seen “Godzilla,” I have to ask: “Is it wrong to root for the kaiju?” But I mean this as the greatest possible recommendation for the movie.

Click to Download Godzilla Movie or Watch Online

The Godzilla of this “Godzilla” is a classically fearsome monster with his hulking size and piercing roar, but he’s also an irresistible bad-ass who becomes an unlikely hero of sorts. My good friend and “What the Flick?!” co-host Matt Atchity and I found ourselves actively clapping and cheering for the creature when we saw the movie at a packed press screening. We wanted him to do his thing, and do it as ferociously as possible.

And he does — but it takes a while for him to show up and do it. Director Gareth Edwards dares to go for the slow burn — dares to wait until about the halfway mark to reveal the monster in all his majesty. It’s a risky approach, reminiscent of the one Steven Spielberg took in “Jaws,” which allows for not just tension but context. The people matter in Max Borenstein’s screenplay (although whether the esteemed actors playing them, including Juliette Binoche and David Strathairn, all register is another matter). But you get the sense that their experience and their terror are as essential as the massive set pieces that usually mark this kind of summer blockbuster.

(Download Godzilla)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.