Website Feedback

Home Forums Feedback, website questions etc Website Feedback

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of David Abbott David Abbott 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

David Abbott

Post some feedback here!

CaitlinLM

can we ‘like’ individual posts the way that we can like activity? I’m really enjoying the site, but perhaps there needs to be a ‘you’ tab at the top, next to the community, ideas etc so that people can quickly get into their profile area – took me a moment to find out how to get there!

Think I just liked this comment in the main activity feed. Does that show up anywhere?

Ruben Abergel

I believe that you should add “location” to the profile so that not only people will be able to discuses their interest together,  they will be able to meet, create real communities and help each other, and even create new projects,  I believe that your website great, Internet is great, but when it allows you to connect with people close to you that you would not have met otherwise , it becomes fabulous.

I think that you could add a location on the profile and then allow the users to easily connect with people close to them., maybe by making groups based on location , like a Facebook group .

Thanks, Ruben. Think that is a good point as it would be great for people to come together face to face. Will add to the to-do list!!

Oliver Janoschka

Hi David&Martin & other activists,

First: Thanks for your dedication to this communiyt-Double Like!

Second: First recommendations:

* integrate a tagging option in the registration process,or example; my three tags are: Learning Cultures, Higher Ed, Digital Revolution- ideally, later on, you can search for the tags from other people which match your core interests

* integrate feedback option right on the right hand side of every community-page- this way, you can post directly upcoming thoughts

* provide a “like” button in the comment sections

*good idea to integrate some mapping option- so I can see where other fellows are active

*Calender&Event Activity overview

Third: Good fun&success furtheron

Cheeer from Berlin

David Abbott

Hi @rubenabergel and @ojanoschka Thanks for your feedback.

We have implemented a couple of changes and will work on the others. ‘Location’ field in your profile is now available, as is the capability to add tags.

@ojanoschka Map is a great idea. We’ll look into this!

Thanks for your interest and help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.